5 Under Used Strategies to Make Your Customers Feel Valued
5 Under Used Strategies to Make Your Customers Feel Valued written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing Theres a misconception that great customer service requires endless resources and personnel, complex software systems, and outsourced call centers. While those tools can certainly help large corporations feel more connected to their clients perhaps increasingly so through automation and social media bots to jump on quick replies there are still few substitutes for human […]
Why You Must Address Problems Before You Can Offer Solutions
Why You Must Address Problems Before You Can Offer Solutions written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing You make a product, hone your pitch and then get busy prescribing the benefits of your tools to anyone wholl listen. Thats the way it works. You know what people need, and you tailor your solutions to meet what they need. You even give your unique methodology a fancy name and construct branded processes to […]
The Rules of Effective Copywriting
The Rules of Effective Copywriting written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast withJoanna Wiebe I’m back at it again with another episode featuring a copywriter who just happens to think that effective storytelling is effective copywriting. My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Joanna Wiebe. Wiebe is co-founder of Copy Hackers, a website dedicated to helping marketers boost website […]
The Power of Proactive Customer Service
The Power of Proactive Customer Service written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing Are you happy now? Or simply, happy overall? As a company, you dont just want your customer happy in this moment in time. You want them happy all of the time. According to McKinsey & Company, evaluating a customers satisfaction throughout his or her entire journey with a company is 30% more predictive of overall […]
Weekend Favs December 3
Weekend Favs December 3 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week. I dont go into depth about the finds, but encourage youto check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source […]
How to get your users to take action with compliance gaining
Reading Time: 7 minutesPersuasion principles and compliance gaining techniques are extremely helpful to consider when youre planning your digital experiments. Of course, persuasion.Read blog postabout:How to get your users to take action with compliance gaining The post How to get your users to take action with compliance gaining appeared first on WiderFunnel Conversion Optimization.
How Sport Chek is getting more value out of its value proposition
Reading Time: 2 minutesTL;DR Canadas largest sporting goods retailer has a multi-faceted optimization program, but two recent tests revealed impactful insights about the.Read blog postabout:How Sport Chek is getting more value out of its value proposition The post How Sport Chek is getting more value out of its value proposition appeared first on WiderFunnel Conversion Optimization.
A day in the life of an optimization champion
Reading Time: 9 minutesThe biggest challenge in working with any partner is response time: me responding in time, them responding in time. Im.Read blog postabout:A day in the life of an optimization champion The post A day in the life of an optimization champion appeared first on WiderFunnel Conversion Optimization.
Get your website testing-ready with the Technical Optimizers Checklist
Reading Time: 9 minutesDOM: The Document Object Model (DOM) is a cross-platform and language-independent convention for representing and interacting with objects in HTML.Read blog postabout:Get your website testing-ready with the Technical Optimizer’s Checklist The post Get your website testing-ready with the Technical Optimizer’s Checklist appeared first on WiderFunnel Conversion Optimization.
What to expect at B2B Marketing Forum 2016: An interview with Ann Handley
Reading Time: 4 minutesIn two weeks, Chris Goward will be teaching a workshop and speaking at B2B Marketing Forum 2016 in Boston. Put.Read blog postabout:What to expect at B2B Marketing Forum 2016: An interview with Ann Handley The post What to expect at B2B Marketing Forum 2016: An interview with Ann Handley appeared first on WiderFunnel Conversion Optimization.
13 Times Russian Hacking Came Up In The Presidential Campaign
Donald Trump asked Monday morning why Russian hacking wasn't "brought up before the election." But it was. Many times.
Pop Culture Advent Calendar, Day 12: Eurovision, Love, Peace And A Flaming Piano
Sweden hosted the Eurovision Song Contest this year, and offered a funny/catchy how-to guide to winning. It involved shirtless men and hamster wheels.
How Christmas In The City Brings Holiday Cheer To Children In Need
The program started by helping 100 homeless kids 28 years ago, and this year will serve almost 5,000, with the help of 3,000 volunteers.
Trump Administration Could Mean Change For Legal Pot
The cannabis industry has relied on the Obama administration's tolerance of state laws to regulate a drug that's still illegal at the federal level.
How Russia Went From Uniting To Dividing U.S. Politics
When the Soviet Union collapsed on Christmas Day 1991, it appeared Moscow would no longer dominate U.S. foreign policy. A quarter-century later, Russia has emerged as a hugely divisive presence.
Are you making the best use of free templates to grow your business? When it comes to response rates, still dominates over newer channels of online marketing. Drag-and-drop email marketing templates for any use case. Customize colors, fonts, images and more. No code required. Optimized for mobile and desktop. Youve made a product or perfected a service, generated some advertising, and now want to expand your efforts through an email marketing campaign. Campaign Monitor makes it easy for you to create, send, and optimize your marketing campaigns.
Use our free Marketing Letter to help you get started. Simply download the.doc or pdf file and customize it. If you need additional help or more examples. Discover 386+ templates that can help you improve all facets of your inbound efforts - from content planning to infographic design. Our Free Email Templates are ready-to-use and can be downloaded instantly. A PSD source file is available for free download as well so you may modify the template as. Easy to use Marketing Software with 1000's of high quality HTML Templates.
Customize your marketing campaign and newsletters with High Impact MailChimp Marketing and Email List Manager.. Templates. Drag and drop templates. Start with a basic layout and make it your own using our designer. MailChimp provides email marketing for more than 14 million people globally. Send better emails, connect your e-commerce store, and sell more stuff. Email Marketing Template 21+ Free PSD, EPS, Documents Download.. Storesletter HTML Email Marketing Template. Download.
Email Template. Whether is only part of your job or your sole responsibility, every marketer could use some help planning all the moving parts of campaigns. Free html email from the leader in email Benchmark Email. Spice up your newsletters and improve your open rates with wonderfully crafted templates. This list of responsive email is awesome. Thanks for putting it together, it has saved me time as I have found one perfect for my marketing needs. Download the free email planning and tracking template here. marketing requires a lot of attention to detail. We love here at Econsultancy.. 12 free marketing templates for small businesses.
. responsive templates are too expensive? Download free responsive templates for newsletters and marketing campaigns. Professional email templates. Design Reference. Search.. HTML Basics; Merge Tags; Template Language; Using MailChimp; Concepts. If youre new to email marketing. Free Templates Do you want to give your emails that professional and eye-catching look? Sendblaster offers over 130 free to help you customize. The best selection of Templates and Software for MS Office, Excel, Word, Office Policy Manual, Employee Handbook and HTML Marketing These free email will help you get started on crafting your own customized, slick, and sleek newsletter.
Get your free templates now! After the positive response to our last free HTML email template, "Welcome", I set out to create more HTML email templates to suit specific common types of emails you. Create or view templates for email marketing messages [This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change.] Responsive Templates [Free Download] With more and more people pulling out their phones to check their there had to be an easier way to ensure campaigns. Beautiful and stunning HTML Mailer Template for Free Download, Download Free HTML Mailer Template and modify easily for your next Campaign templates make it easy to send personalized campaigns. Sign up today to access over 100 mobile-ready marketing for your business. Mailify offers the best marketing software to send responsive emails. Our blast software is loaded with creative and simple tools to make your campaigns.
template PSD set containing 3 designs. Use our clean and clear to make your campaigns even better! Download the PSDs for free! Modern html template with functional layout designed to help you build successful marketing. Using our template will definitely save you time and money. Free PSD newsletter template that can be customized in a few clicks. This creative template will perfectly suit your email needs. Meet your Marketing needs with over 350 professionally designed Free Templates for over 20 different Industries and Occasions. Download for free! MailChimp has some built-in HTML templates with cool automagic powers, but for people who are "photoshop challenged" our templates can be a little hard to. ActiveCampaign HTML email for your and newsletter marketing. template designs perfect for small and large business newsletter and
If you have good music, people will listen and buy your music. But they need to find your music. I've done all your homework below and give you the 28 Essential Music Sites To Promote Your Music which will increase your income.The sites below are broken down into categories to help target your music exposure needs.
Getting Your Music On iTunes & Other Sites
Companies That Make Your Merch (CDs, Tshirts, etc.)
1. SonicBids.com - This site offers EPKs (electronic press kits) for artists but also helps "book and license your music," according to their site. I have never used their services but I know it is very reputable in the music industry.2. PowerPressKits.com - Again, I have never used this company but they offer free press kit building. They even have different templates for you to use.
1. MySpace.com - This has been the mecca for all bands and artists. MySpace even has its own label called MySpace Records. They sign artists in all genres and they usually sign bands that create a big buzz on their site. Registration is free.2. Purevolume.com - This site has better streaming features than MySpace (MS streams have ads and randomly don't work). This site is free to register and includes all genres but mostly caters to rock bands. They actively scout good music on their site to feature on their front page. This site gets over 10,000 visitors a day. There are social networking features available as well.3. Twitter.com - This is the latest social networking phenomenon. Fans can see what the band and each individual member are doing throughout the day. Direct fan-to-band interaction takes place which is HUGE in building a core fan base. This is free to register and is a must in any musicians marketing plan. I will post about Twitter and your music marketing plan soon.4. iLike.com - This site helps announce any new songs, new shows, new blogs or new pictures that you post up. Anyone who has iTunes (which is about 70% of the music population) get automatic updates on their iTunes player if they have your music in their iTunes. iLike has a sidebar that you can download attaches to your iTunes. Once you register for iLike, tell your fans about the sidebar so they can stay up-to-date on your bands every move.5. Lastfm.com - This is another site that intergrates with your iTunes player. When you open a free account and download the Last.fm Scrobbler, everything you play gets registered by Last.fm. They use all that data from everyone's iTune players to give you top played lists and stats on your songs. This is a good tool to see what songs are most popular on your albums. You might think you know what song is your most popular but Last.fm will tell you what your fans listen to the most.6. Facebook.com - This is largest social network site in the world (2nd in the U.S. behind MySpace). It is starting to improve its music applications so this is definitely a site that you need to register for.
1. LoudBytes.com - This site allows you to purchase download cards, stickers or buttons with a code on each. This code can be redeemed on their site for your music. You can sell these items at shows without ordering physical CDs. You sell the cards to your fans and they will download your music off LoudBytes. They even have hangtags for your Tshirts. If you have physical CDs and want to sell a couple of B-sides, this is the most economical way to sell a song or two.2. Dropcards.com - This is also a download card website that embeds a code into each card.
1. Kings Of A&R.com - This site is heavily scouted by music industry people. This site covers all genres of music and if you feel like your music is good enough to be featured on the site, email Dean, the owner of the site.2. TheDailyChorus.com - Another music discovery site that is scouted by the music industry. This site mainly covers music in the rock genre. The staff of this site is a lot bigger than KOAR so it's easier to get the staffs attention.I will explore many of these sites in greater detail to show you how you can improve your music marketing plan to obtain new fans which will increase your revenue.Did I miss any valuable sites? Leave a comment and let me know or email me at: [email protected]!
1. GoDaddy.com - Every band or artist needs their own website URL. There is so much you can do with it (I will cover it in a future post) to compliment your marketing efforts that it is well worth the $8.99 a year. GoDaddy is the best company for URLs with great customer service and cheat prices. I have used this company numerous times.2. BandZoogle.com - This is a website that have band/artist templates for your music. You do not have to know how to build websites. They have it all for you. You can even sell your own music on the site among other services.3. Bravenet.com - This company offers many free services and premium services that can help you build your marketing efforts. Most importantly, they have many interactive tools you can add to your own site or add to your social networks. It has a FREE email list tool to start collecting your fans emails. This tool is invaluable and I will post about the importance of email lists in the future. I have used this company numerous times.4. FanBridge.com - This is an artist-specific company that helps build your fan base with email list tools. There is a free service and premium service. Use the coupon code MARKSTONE for a free upgrade.
1. AbsolutePunk.net - This website caters to anything in the rock genre and will cover hip-hop/rap. The crowd here can be tough on artists but getting any exposure on this site helps. The staff is rather huge so it is easy to get one or more of them to respond to your emails. If you have the stomach, get your music reviewed on this site. Music industry people are on this site multiple times a day.2. Pitchfork.com - This site is the mecca for indie/singer/songwriter music. The owner was even listed as one of the Top 200 most influential people by Time Magazine. Again, this crowd can be tough.3. PunkNews.com - This site caters to the true punk crowd and, again, can be a tough crowd. If you're a punk band and what street cred, get posted/reviewed on this site.4. Stereogum.com - This site caters to the singer/songwriter/indie band crowd.5. BrooklynVegan.com - This site caters to the NYC music fan. Covers more than music and even has a Sirius satellite radio show.6. TheDailyChorus.com - A smaller blog that has a lot of music industry attention. This blog covers music mostly in the rock genre from hardcore, emo, indie, punk and "scene" music.7. GlobalGrind.com - This caters to the hip-hop culture and is more of a social network for hip-hop artists and fans. There are unsigned hip-hop features.
1. Discmakers.com - This company is one of the kings in the CD duplication business. Their rates are very competitive and they also do a lot more than just CDs. You can get your Tshirts, stickers, buttons and a host of other things printed.2. DistrictLines.com - They will not only make custom merch stores for you but they will also handle your printing needs.
1. BigCartel.com - This is a very popular e-commerce site that will sell your music merchandise (T-shirts, etc.) on their site and handle all the payments for you. You simply collect the orders and ship them out. This gives you full control of the shipping process. You can create a store or use one of their templates.2. DistrictLines.com - This site not only makes custom stores for some artists but they print your merchandise as well. They cater to bands in the rock genre but also have pop-culture icons as clients.
1. Tunecore.com - This is the premiere site to get your music on iTunes, Amazon and other valuable sites. Tunecore has just merged services with Amazon and will now print your CDs and open up merch stores for your music. This service will start on July 1st. But for now, get your music on iTunes. Over 70% of people use iTunes for their digital downloads than other sites. I personally know unsigned bands that make over $5,000 a month off iTunes alone. There is an annual fee for each album you download. But you get to keep 100% of your royalties while other sites take a percentage. You can also get 30% OFF your fee's by using the code beheard30.